West Slope Foundation Position Opening
Job Title: Executive/Program Assistant
Department/ Program: Operations and Educational
Reports to: Executive Director and Development/Program Director
Salary Range: $40,240 to $42,240 annually to be determined by experience.
Full Time Contract
West Slope Foundation is looking for a full-time contract Executive/Program Assistant with at least two years of experience that qualifies them to coordinate office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire organization. The person will provide daily administrative support to the Executive Director and Development/Program Director. Being a key point of contact for incoming and outgoing organizational and public communication, it is critical to be able to have an understanding of how the organization operates and the role it plays in the community.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
· Manage and maintain calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings, and conference calls.
· Frontline for survivor correspondence including in-person requests, phone calls, emails, social media, and website.
· Maintain grant schedule and database.
· Support grant writing, submission, and reporting.
· Maintain all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Next Door, etc.
· Assist with events, training, workshops, and more.
· Maintain organizational databases.
· Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
· Support other staff on other programs/projects as needed.
· Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed, and take notes.
A Successful Candidate Must Be
· Strategic thinker who is adept at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
· Results oriented.
· Adaptable and flexible problem solver.
· Able to plan, prioritize, and organize processes.
· Able to work independently with little supervision.
· Outgoing, straightforward, and creative.
· A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity.
· Previous experience and excellent working knowledge of and virtual meeting platforms.
· Previous experience with grant coordination and grant processes a plus.
· Microsoft Office 365 2 year (Preferred)
· Executive & Personal Assistant: 2 years minimum (Preferred)
· Grant Administration (Preferred)
· Emergency Management/Disaster Response knowledge and experience (Preferred)
· Work from home, with some in-person weekly meetings.
About West Slope Foundation
West Slope Foundation (WSF) was developed in the aftermath of the Caldor Fire by community members.
The Mission of West Slope Foundation is to help the communities of El Dorado County's Western Slope become better prepared while providing aid during the response and recovery stages of a disaster or declared emergency.
The Caldor Fire devastated the Western Slope and those who call it home. Working for WSF is rewarding but challenging. However, if you like putting money, goods and critical recovery services directly into the hands of survivors, this is the organization for you. We pride ourselves on our ability to stretch our resources to maximize our impact on individuals and the community.
For more information or to apply email Scot@WestSlopeFoundation.org.